some (generalised) observations, many which may well apply to the country but, as the name suggests, this is about Sampa! So…
In São Paulo…
1) …rain = charge your phone and laptop quick, there’s gonna be a power cut!
2) …you should put used toilet-paper in the bin rather than the toilet, and everybody but foreigners respect that.
3) …it’s normal not to have hot water in your apartment and therefore having to install an electric shower head which looks like it is going to electrocute you.
4) …it’s normal to have a nanny (sometimes one per child) and bring them along to family outings such as restaurant visits so that the parents can, erm, enjoy themselves.
5) …nannies are dressed in all-white to distinguish them from the parents.
6) …people are friendly to strangers and have personal conversation with random people.
7) …locals think it is more dangerous than foreigners do.
8) …going to the gym is like going out at night – the wardrobe changes but the make up is the same!
9) …a mini skirt is half the length of a mini skirt from any other country.
…to be continued!