In São Paulo…
21) …it’s normal to be invited to someones home, whether you really know them or not, and be treated like an old friend.
22) …pregnant women are treated with utmost respect, almost to the point that pregnancy seems to be an illness.
23) …they may well stop you on the street just to complement your beautiful baby bump.
24) …speaking only one foreign language is highly valued. Two and you are a genius…
25) …they don’t mind spending hours in a car without a/c to go to the beach.
26) …they can make any piece of chewy meat taste like the most divine piece of BBQ with nothing but salt.
27) …the list of Caipirinha flavours is endless.
28) …they think Sweden is a perfect country and refuse to let me argue otherwise.
29) …flowers are really cheap unless you buy them from a florist, then expect to pay a small fortune.
30) …they’re happy despite their many political problems, not making them oblivious to the issues just living life while they can.
…to be continued!