In São Paulo…
31) …there are parents who never changed a diaper.
32) …some people exercise by walking in circles on the patio within their apartment premises, even though they live only 15 minutes walk away from a 221ha park.
33) …gym outfits come from a different universe.
34) …plastic surgery is like going for a latte WITH a cookie. You only do it every so often…
35) …you’ll never be served a meal without rice and beans, even if that meal comes with potatoes.
36) …everything you buy can be paid by instalments. Even a €10 box of painkillers at the pharmacy.
37) …shopping malls are places you dress up for.
38) …clothes from Zara cost more on sales than it does new in Europe.
39) …you’re not necessarily safer on the sidewalk than you’d be if you were walking in the middle of the street.
40) …it’s extremely hard to find a decent cup of coffee
…to be continued!